Last updated: [08/09/2023]
1. Personal Data
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you express interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services.
2. Log Files
Lantid Creative follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected includes browser type, IP address, date and time, and referring/exit pages.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
Lantid Creative may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide and operate our services.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
5. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
6. Links to Other Sites
Our service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
9. Contact Us